Due to the handmade nature of our jewellery, each individual piece possesses a distinct quality and subtle variation, rendering them truly one-of-a-kind. Especially the denim pendant range, the bleached pattern, stitches and fraying of the denim component vary. As the jewellery owner, you have the freedom to choose your desired level of maintenance.
If you prefer your jewelry to maintain simialrly to its original condition, please refer to the
- Clean the hardware parts after every wear with the accompanying silver polish cloth to maintain the shininess.
- Clean the denim part and other non-metal components with a soft, damp cloth only (if necessary).
- Do not immerse in water. Avoid contact with water and chemical products, e.g. soap and perfume, etc.
- Protect jewellery from direct sunlight and rough or hard surfaces.
- Store jewelry separately in an airtight bag or container and remove before when not wear.
- For the denim pendant range, pay extra attention to white/light colour denim as they get dirty very easily, especially when using makeup.
If you prefer to allow your jewelry to naturally develop over time, please refer to the
- We recommend you to wear the jewellery piece often to ensure durability, freshness and to give it a personalised touch.
- Clean the hardware parts with the accompanying silver polish cloth when needed.
- Clean the denim part and other non-metal components with a soft, damp cloth when needed. Do not immerse in water.